Lesson 14 - Accusative Prepositions
In this lesson Herr Antrim explains what accusative prepositions are, what they do, and how to use them.
In the extra materials for this lesson you will find a copy of the lesson script and an mp3 version of the lesson. The worksheets in this lesson are unique in that there is a version, which does not include the less common accusative prepositions and another that does. The "simple" one, obviously leaves out the less common ones.
How to get the most out of this lesson:
- Start by watching the lesson and taking notes. Some students find it helpful to read along with the provided text of the lesson and take notes in the margins of that.
- Print the worksheet and attempt it without referring to your notes or the lesson script.
- Review your answers on the worksheet by looking back at your notes and the lesson script.
- Check your answers with the answer key.
- Fix any errors on the worksheet and try to find why your answers were incorrect.